200 Grams Lowering Springs

I've had the grams springs fitted for about 2 months now. Less crashy compared to oem cup springs, with a nice drop. A lot less roll on cornering also.

It's a daily, and I find it smoother and more comfortable than the cup springs. I can't find anything to complain about really.

Perfect [emoji41][emoji106]

I've had the grams springs fitted for about 2 months now. Less crashy compared to oem cup springs, with a nice drop. A lot less roll on cornering also.

It's a daily, and I find it smoother and more comfortable than the cup springs. I can't find anything to complain about really.

How much of a drop does your grams give?

Also are they for the older top mount pre 07/2010 or new smaller top mount, post 07/2010?

Thanks

How much of a drop does your grams give?

Also are they for the older top mount pre 07/2010 or new smaller top mount, post 07/2010?

Thanks

30mm front and back if I remember right.

They are for the older top mounts as I've got the same top mounts at the 197, before the changeover date.

Reactions: Roshi69
Looks like my near side front spring has snapped, good excuse for the Grams

New stock will be in next Tuesday

Reactions: Greg0986
I see a lot of people rate the grams set up. I'm considering them as I want something that sits lower than standard but don't want the hard and crashy ride again.

Also helps Nick has just posted photo's fitted on a Silverstone :tongueout:

Anyone recommend the best place to buy them?

I see a lot of people rate the grams set up. I'm considering them as I want something that sits lower than standard but don't want the hard and crashy ride again.

Also helps Nick has just posted photo's fitted on a Silverstone :tongueout:

Anyone recommend the best place to buy them?
Kamracing exclusive I believe

Reactions: Danjenks
Looking great and sitting really well. These cars so benefit from a little arch-gap lessening....

Glad your dentures and spine approve of the new ride :smile: