197 Wheel alinement set up xtreme comp

That looks like it is a standard alignment for a Clio 197/200.

A lot of people on here have a lot more negative camber at both the front and back. Some of the more focussed track cars on here have Clio Cup Racer geometry.

What are you going to use your car for? If it is for B road bashing then the standard spec is fine.

Thanks
Mainly road but 4-5 track days so more negative in the front , running b14’s with some nice pms adjustable top mounts all being fitted currently -3 probably a bit extreme on the road I guess

Something along these lines I guess then ,

Attachments

• 7CC50CD5-6D51-4346-BA56-F93BF4C3A15B.jpeg
    7CC50CD5-6D51-4346-BA56-F93BF4C3A15B.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 21
  • D142AF2F-6EAF-443B-B410-DD324EDE03F0.jpeg
    D142AF2F-6EAF-443B-B410-DD324EDE03F0.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 19
I have got about 3 degrees of negative camber on the front and I have not found the car too bad in the road - but that has been driving in dry weather with PS4s on.

I’ll set up similar looking at all the useful information,
I’ve got a set of ad08rs tyres to go on but hear the PS4’s are impressive especially in the wet so will probably end up getting some I think , have you been on track with them ?

I’ve got a set of ad08rs tyres to go on but hear the PS4’s are impressive especially in the wet so will probably end up getting some I think , have you been on track with them ?

They are fine for track days but will overheat with 2-3 hard laps. So you will constantly be doing cool downs in a car that can take abuse all day long.

Had ad08r’s on track cars in the past which have been great and rs although a different compound now will no doubt be ok with about 160 wheel hp, was thinking of PS4’s as good road tyre and wet track day tyre

I use the PS4s as everyday tyres and have used them on track in the dry and wet before. But since I got a second set of wheels I used semi slicks in dry tracks.

The PS4s are excellent tyres for the wet or everyday use but there are far better track tyres out there.