197 Projector lights

Hi all,

I have just noticed that one of my front headlight (side light blub) is not working correctly.

Looks like I have LED sidelights lights (came with the car)

IMAG0355.jpg

The LED has around half of the bulbs not working

First question:
1. Where can i get replacement LED's
2. What Fitment are they?
3. Are they easy to install

Many thanks
Matt

Hi mate, just seen your post on my LED kit thread. I can sort that for you. Can do just those or a full kit. Our LEDs are top notch. Everyone absolutely loves them :smile: and lots cheaper than the rest.

You don't need bulb out (canbus) ones as the clio doesn't have it. Will drop you a PM.

Just type in eBay, 501 led bulbs 5smd and you will get some good results! Pay around £2 inc p&p for 2 of them!

same issue i had a few weeks back!!!

just a bit fiddly to change bulbs but not the worst job to be honest :tongueout:anic:

Fox,

Can i get to the bulb without taking the headlight out? I presume there is a cap at the back of the light then you can get to it form there?

I changed my sidelight bulbs yesterday without taking the light out/ bumper off but I've now got lots of cuts. Drivers side was easy and took a few minutes. Passenger side took far longer and even after I removed the battery cover I still massacred my hand!

Fox,

Can i get to the bulb without taking the headlight out? I presume there is a cap at the back of the light then you can get to it form there?

yeh not too bad

i use a very long screw driver to lever the bulb holder out for side light and the head light is more a case of remove/refit by touch than sight :roy: