197 manifold best buy

Hi first post having just purchased Clio 197 for track day use I knew the manifold was cracked and the flexi was leaking hope to take off and weld up but to be honest it’s been done before badly. So I need to get a complete manifold. Where’s the best cheapest place to get one Thanks in advance.

What exhaust are you running ? If it's standard or a non decat system (basically if you've still got all cats in place) I'd be going for the toyosport one, there is plenty on ebay for about £175, this coupled with a few engine mounts is the best long term solution IMO - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAINLES...155795&hash=item2c68adf6c4:g:B2MAAOxyeglTX7~H

The other option is to find a used oem one and have the flexis replaced and some welding for strengthening, only issue with this is you then risk them going again.

New oem manifolds are an absolute fortune and I'm not even sure how available they are so unless you want to spend the money I'd be looking at the options above.

I'm in the same boat at the moment as mine is blowing, I will be repairing an oem manifold and fitting that (only because I'm running an Akrapovic and don't want to be fully decat)

Hi thanks I have just literally ordered one from toyosport and have recently done the bushes will update with progress