197 - Daily Car?

It's not a difficult car to drive by any standard, although its difficult to drive sensibly as you get the sense that she's always wanting you to drop a gear and give her a good thrashing!!! Controls are all nicely weighted, visibility is good, decent boot for kit and shopping etc....

My commute is roughly 120Miles per week, all B Roads.

I stick 2.5G of fuel in per week.

MPG is 28-ish maybe!?!

Never check!!! :smiley:

120 miles for 2.5G. I must drive crazy. 482 miles for 16G that's all motorway and driving sensibly. well under 85 lol

Well, I put 2.5G in and then when she says she's used 2.5G in, I top her up again! :smiley:

Lol, I only achieved 29mpg today driving sensibly.... Can thrash it and get 28mpg! How does that work? Other than its all uphill to scotland maybe lol

I've just got 400 to a tank out of mine on A & B roads. I don't go much past 70 though to keep the mpg up but do give it a good run on the B roads. The trip computer says I am getting 30.8 mpg

I think whether you can use the Clio RS as a daily or not depends a lot on the condition of your roads.

I live in London and most of the roads are crap. I really do suffer a lot getting about and I have to slow down in sympathy for the car and for myself.

But once I get to good B-roads and the motorway, the suspension doesn't bother me at all.

mine is my daily,

i used to do 90 miles per day,

thatd cost £70 per week

and average 36mpg (lows 32, highs 40)

now i do 20ish miles per day and a bar is lasting me a week if i only drive to and from work... although im averaging 30mpg now.

cup chassis and recaros are fine day to day too :smile: