197 cup to R27

Hello everyone, I'm debating whether or not to trade my cup in for an R27. I'de really like the extra gizmo's and i would'nt have to pay much more a month if any. I'm going to have a look at a black one tomorrow my favourite colour.
Although its done 32,000miles and they want £13,000 for it which seems a bit much??????
Any advice will be gratefully recieved, thanks8)

For that money Nick imo you would be better going for a bog standard 200 with cup pack. They have climate as standard over and above the standard 197 gizmos.

An R27 is a bit of a side step.

Just a suggestion :wink:

I was amazed when i almost traded mine in for a 200 i got ofered £12500 for part ex. My cup was on 24,000 miles at the time. Should of done it but i was'nt 100% sure on the 200.

Part Ex prices vary wildly, depending on dealer and car you're looking at

I was offered £10500 about 3 months ago!

To be honest that dont seem like a gr8 deal! I dont think you shud be payin much more than your current clio really. I know it sounds strange but like someone else has said its a side step even if you prefer it there are only a few differences. Thats a lot of money for the amount of miles its done. I paid a lot less for one with 13k miles on last jan.

Good luck mate. I would have loved a R27 at the time when i bought mine but they are just that little bit too expensive! I wish i had now! as im considering chopping for a 200.

As others have said 13,000 is way too expensive! expecially for that many miles.

I wouldnt pay a penny over 12 :smiley:

Good luck!

Hello everyone, I'm debating whether or not to trade my cup in for an R27. I'de really like the extra gizmo's and i would'nt have to pay much more a month if any. I'm going to have a look at a black one tomorrow my favourite colour.
Although its done 32,000miles and they want £13,000 for it which seems a bit much??????
Any advice will be gratefully recieved, thanks8)

you can have mine for 12 with all the tyres, spare wheel etc same milage fully serviced perfect alloys and seats

you can have mine for 12 with all the tyres, spare wheel etc same milage fully serviced perfect alloys and seats
Trouble is i would have to trade due to outstanding finance:worried:

Anyway just got back from looking at the F1 and well were do i start lol
Alloys bubbling up
Scrapes on the front
No roof tranfers or on the door
No climate control
No zenons or cornering lights
Recaro's badly worn
Was going to hang around to haggle to see how low he'd go lol but was'nt worth it.

I'm going to stick with my cup now and buy recaro's and the black lights of ebay.

Trouble is i would have to trade due to outstanding finance:worried:

Anyway just got back from looking at the F1 and well were do i start lol
Alloys bubbling up
Scrapes on the front
No roof tranfers or on the door
No climate control
No zenons or cornering lights
Recaro's badly worn
Was going to hang around to haggle to see how low he'd go lol but was'nt worth it.

I'm going to stick with my cup now and buy recaro's and the black lights of ebay.

Dont let one bad experience put you off! :thumbdown:

Keep your eye out on pistonheads etc. you may find yourself a bargain! :thumbup1:

Shame about that mate, the R27's are very nice. if you want all the toys but dont wanna pay the premium for the R27 badge why not get a similar spec'd 197? cup pack recaros xenons etc. I bought one with very low mileage (9k) for well under 13k recently :wink: maybe you can straight swap then??