197 & CS Essex 8 ball diner meet.

Well i say a 197.net meet, although there was a thread inviting everyone and it was a proper organised southeast meet, nobody bothered turning up :worried:

Fortunately the great turn out from ClioSport and MeganeSport made up for the loss, and i flew the 197.net flag high for us :smile:

Few pics, nice location for a meet, decent restaurant with nice food. Always attracting car clubs from across the board. This one was on the same day as an american muscle car meet, and they went out their way to out show our 'plastic toy cars' how its done.

Few pics:

DSC02011.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

DSC02013.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02016.jpg

DSC02017.jpg

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

Was also a waste of time cleaning my car the day before, as flies and a 120mph run on the way home do not mix :worried:

DSC02031.jpg

Thanks for looking, ben.

Car looks sweet but for the silly bra.

Do you have a progress thread of your car btw?

Nice pics ben, shame about the bra :wink: they are for boobs nothing else lol I would of gone if i had my car back. That megane with the carbon bonnet looked the tits!

Car is looking nice mate! :smile:

Bonnet bra is merely to stop the carbon bonnet stone chips, as you can't repair chipped carbon and can't afford to keep replacing it.

No I don't have a progress thread actually.

Nice mix of cars, really like the GW 197 with the bonnet bra and im assuming thats a carbon bonnet too!