197 advice on parts

Finally got membership :smile: !

Had my 2007 197 1 year now, had MOT other week and day before it my lower ball joint made it self noticeable was gutted taking it to local car garage what deals with French cars! Couldn't get hold of a ball joint to press out or attempt so the only quick alternative was to buy a complete unit including ball joint £190 :worried: oh and the £20 bolt ! + labour yep that makes it more expensive, had that done passed MOT :smile: !! Due to my car hitting 70k miles I decided to have cambelt done Water pump etc crank pulley was needed to be changed and front cross member was rotted so changed that, as you can imagine the price increases seen as parts have to be Renault was heartbreaking but to be honest I love my 197 my main aim was to refurb the alloys first but will be a later date now , but I was wondering were could I get a set of rear brake discs ? euro car parts have brembo discs so it says online for 197 but do they actually fit ?

Great work on the rest by the way. They are not cheap to run, but as you’ve highlighted, worth the effort!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Great work on the rest by the way. They are not cheap to run, but as you’ve highlighted, worth the effort!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for reply I will have a look on the link you sent, yeah I like keeping things maintained and car should be okay, just it all happens at once which makes it hard to swallow but out the way now.

Reactions: Deer_Dodger