172 Immobilized

if you get stumped, I do have a spare set of keys, ignition ring etc, unsure if they need to be matched to the UCH tho.
these are from a 182 Trophy, but mine never ran a key ignition, the car was powered by a switch panel instead.

any up date on this?

i have the same problem really, temperamental starting then it just stopped starting. there is fuel in the rail bust when you turn it over it tries to fire up but there's no petrol being fired from the injectors thought it was unlikely all 4 injectors went at the same time and did a bit of digging on CS and found this

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?618729-HELP-PLEASE-172-CUP-WONT-START/page2

i followed there lead and bought the immobilizer ring but the bloody battery has died now so i have to wait till tomorrow now to try it, also one key sets the immobilizer light on and the other dosent but even with the light off the car wont start. will this ring solve the problem or is there more to it than that?

the car is a PH1 172, sorry to hijack this a bit but im getting to the end of my tether with the car haha