12v Socket Supply Stopped Working?

Went to plug in my sat nav this morning and the socket is not charging anymore. Is this a known problem?

I have tried different leads for the sat nav and also changed the fuse for the socket but it still doesn't work. I had a new handbrake cable fitted not that long ago which I assume might've meant they removed the console?

Any help would be much appreciated as I'm going away in the car tomorrow!

Might need to look at the underneath of the socket to see if the plug is still connected to it. Happened on my Fiesta, the plug connector had just come loose

Hadn't thought of that tbh - I'm guessing the console just unscrews and lifts up/off?

pull both front seats forward and theres a srew each side of the console towards the back, a section around the gear stick unclips and theres two screws under there. it should all pull up as far as the gear knob. there small torx screws by the way.

All sorted! Plug wasn't even close to being plugged in... Feel a bit silly now!

Thank you both for your help on that. Made my life a lot easier removing the console, would've taken me ages to find those 2 torx hidden under the gear surround!

Hey guys is it difficult to remove the centre console?

pull both front seats forward and theres a srew each side of the console towards the back, the section around the gear stick unclips and theres two screws under there. it should all pull up as far as the gear knob. there small torx screws by the way