12 digit security code

anyone know where i can find this, its for the key
card theres a guy on ebay reckons he can do me a brand new key card for 110 but i need this code

I'd be wary mate. You can usually find codes in the service book, first few pages on stickers.

You don't know who he is, will have a copy of your car key/card and your address. I think the stealers might be the safest option.

i didnt think you could code a key without the car.....rolling code system and all that goes in to protecting the car etc :001_rolleyes:

dont forget mate you dont need a new card, your card works. you just want the physical key bit (and the blank will do just fine)

Yer Mike has hit it on the head, you only need the key cut again, I DEFINITELY wouldn't trust someone on ebay with my car and key code!

I don't think Renault give out these codes and the seller may not be aware. I know what he is talking about, with my last car (a Citroen) I got a credit card sized card with the spare key which had a scratch panel on which contained a code to obtain a replacement key.

lol no renault wont give them out. I had a key re-coded in my previous car and the whole process was painstaking as they have such high security with these codes.

they basically have a time slot that he car has to be coded with the new code if not the code is useless. tell your man on ebay he is a ****tard