06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Satisfying knowing its been done right though hey........... :smile:

With a few problems chucked in - well done !

Yeah and done right well lol took it out for a ride and it feels good only thing is every time I went to push it a car was there ah well but I like just need to drop the front a wee bit but I'll let it settle down for a moment

Yeah and done right well lol took it out for a ride and it feels good only thing is every time I went to push it a car was there ah well but I like just need to drop the front a wee bit but I'll let it settle down for a moment

Absolutely - will take a week or two and a few miles to settle i suspect (Would be interesting to measure it actually).

Good luck and let us know your feelings with a few miles under your belt.

I did do a before and after from the centre of the wheels to the top of the arch fronts where 36cm and rears where 38 now they it's all 33.5 so will take some out the front to get the rake the same then yeah go from there breaks next I think ktax disks and cl pads

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I did do a before and after from the centre of the wheels to the top of the arch fronts where 36cm and rears where 38 now they it's all 33.5 so will take some out the front to get the rake the same then yeah go from there breaks next I think ktax disks and cl pads

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Good you got some before and after measurements. Aswell as that - what i meant was; It will be interesting to see how much it settles as it is now with the B14's on....from brand new.....to broken in. The internet has loads of random figures.

Would be interesting to see yours / a Clio's with this set-up though......

Great effort on fitting them yourself. 3hrs start to finish saves u a good few quid.
They already a good few cm down without you taking the spanner to them?

Great effort on fitting them yourself. 3hrs start to finish saves u a good few quid.
They already a good few cm down without you taking the spanner to them?

No it was more like 5 hours start to finish with McDonald's breakfast lol and finding my power flex rear top bushes from the 172 which fit and are on

right got a little drive yesterday from work and Sunday i managed to get a nice drive and its such a hard feeling to explain it feels harder but smoother and harder the faster you go i like them.. im going to lower the front properly to make the rake the same as before i might have to raise the rear but will see

And the list goes on.. car felt great when I took it to Ikea this afternoon just waiting on a reply for my new accessory

And the list goes on.. car felt great when I took it to Ikea this afternoon just waiting on a reply for my new accessory

....dont leave us hanging man ! Spill the freekin beans :smile:

***And B14's sound like they've got you hooked. Everyone raves over them to be fair......

Another day another clean .. decided to lower the front aswell today they had dropped by 15mm ish anyway but got the rake I wanted now

Also borrowed a tow hook and might get my own to edit lol

IMAG1997_1.jpg IMAG1998_1.jpg IMG_20161113_120842_1.jpg

Reactions: Sean197
That is pretty low i'd say ! Sorry if i've missed it - you running any spacers too ?

Happy with it there stance-wise ?

That is pretty low i'd say ! Sorry if i've missed it - you running any spacers too ?

Happy with it there stance-wise ?
Yeah it is but I'm used to much lower with my old 172 at least my Jack goes under this one and I'm only running rear axle spacers atm I do want front ones to and am waiting for some to come up..

Right had a squirt with the car at the hight and I love it feels very nice also I've now got a solid un named torque mount under the car it vibrates when stood still but when going it fine but well see.. I used to have vibra-tech mounts on my old one and am just thinking maby just get the power flex mounts this time ??