06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

I went from standard 'full fat' suspension to the B14's and I was worried they'd be too harsh but in fact they are far from it. Very compliant and comfortable when driving normally, and they firm up nicely when pushing on.

Reactions: Big Ben
Yeah I think because the strut tops are so close to the bulkhead you notice the lower one more. I don't think many have bothered with the upper one for this reason.
this mate..dont bother..just get the lower one or RARB..these 2 will improve your handling far more..you may also experience more under steer with the front upper one fitted..

cannot wait until tomorrow... coilover fitting it seams sad i know but i like learning my new car the 172 was mega easy to work on so will see how difficult this is so be prepared for lots of pics before and after.. such a shame i am out tonight as i would have got the rears done..

What a pig of a job.. drivers side bolt for some reason sized in the bolt hole but would rotate ?? getting the shock in what a pain (my fault for not cleaning inside the hub) took almost 3 hours.. passenger side came off in 10 mins and the rears about 5 so hard work paid off I will let them settle then take the front down
IMAG1957_1.jpg IMG-20161030-WA0000.jpeg IMG-20161030-WA0003_1.jpg IMAG1959_1.jpg IMG-20161030-WA0005_1.jpg IMAG1960_1.jpg IMAG1961_1.jpg IMAG1962_1.jpg