06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

So good mate. Makes her gear selection banter even better!

:smiley:
yeah Im normally ok through craners but this time i was carrying much more speed this time and was hitting the limiter in 4th i think the new tyres and late braking helped lol..

yeah Im normally ok through craners but this time i was carrying much more speed this time and was hitting the limiter in 4th i think the new tyres and late braking helped lol..

So... nothing to do with the coaching from your Mrs?

Seriously though, I'm sure better tyres made a huge difference!

So... nothing to do with the coaching from your Mrs?

Seriously though, I'm sure better tyres made a huge difference!

nothing to do with her lol and yeah i was going through the corners much quicker.. i just didnt have enough time to set up my tyre pressures i was running 37psi hot on the front on the end of the day im usually only on 30..

Reactions: ///M
You always seem to get epic shots on track Carl!!! I'm sold on the Cup spoiler now. Just gotta wait for some money to magic its way into my bank account...

Reactions: Cliosport-carl
You always seem to get epic shots on track Carl!!! I'm sold on the Cup spoiler now. Just gotta wait for some money to magic its way into my bank account...
I was only coming in for only 5 mins at a time and having about 20 mins on track so he managed to snap me lodes lol I think the key is the photographer is mostly out in the morning so get as many runs in as you can then chill out in the pm lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Benno