06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Great car and upgrades!
This guy on RS sorted the cruise control getting a mount from demon tweaks and buttons from ebay. Have a look in this post: https://www.cliosport.net/threads/aftermarket-steering-wheel-cruise-control.642738/

A bit of a subjective question but... Does the smaller wheel make a big difference on feel and general pleasure whilst driving on track?
Yeah there is also a guy just selling the whole bracket all sorted and ready to go however I'm still not sure if I like it compared to the original one as it was a nice size and feel and not to close.. I'm in Cheltenham for the week so having to drive it 60 miles a day so getting some real use I haven't had this one on track but if you do have a nice wheel it does make it better for track however I liked my stock wheel.. just wanted a nice re trim like said in previous post.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: wattson
Not much big news but pants never the less.. when I was fitting my horn the other day I had a little problem.. there is a black wire which I thought was an earth.. when I went to plug it in to the horn to save me using another one it fixed a little then I pulled it out immediately. Then there was a tiny amount of smoke I didn't think much of it because everything worked.. now when I turn the wheel it was making the sound of a crisp packet as said I wasn't to worried however noticed the airbag light was coming one more than it has been. Well today on the way home I realised it was when I was turning right.. i made this realisation by at the traffic lights turning right. And now....

The airbag light is staying on.. and I need a new squib..

It wasn't on before I did the horn so I know it's not that and I had the resistance right and tonight I went around all the resistors to make sure they where in and as they should be.. I'm just gutted I've done what I have..

Sorry for the long one.

Been driving the car for a week and it's filthy and disgusting.. IMG_20171209_202130_827.jpg

Was really looking forward to cleaning it and well same story everywhere..

IMG_20171210_134843_064.jpg
No no it's not snowfoam..

Rainsport 3's are great on track, but only use them when there is standing water (i.e. not just damp). I was dancing round most things at Cadwell in the rain.

Reactions: Cliosport-carl