06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Well that escalated quickly.. I was just having a quick look at what to do and... 20171015_155520.jpg 20171015_162519.jpg 20171015_162529.jpg 20171015_170501.jpg 20171015_171430.jpg 20171015_172039.jpg

I don't known if it's a bit in my head but it pulls lovely and feels like it pulls more higher up in the revs.. and feels better when planting it in a higher gear..

You haven't had it mapped previously have you? I'd quite like to see some back to back testing. I'm very tempted to have mine done. However the supporting mod's id want to do with it aren't cheap.

You haven't had it mapped previously have you? I'd quite like to see some back to back testing. I'm very tempted to have mine done. However the supporting mod's id want to do with it aren't cheap.
It has has a map on it however I will be looking once I get the exhaust manifold on it to go and get it done again in the new year.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It has has a map on it however I will be looking once I get the exhaust manifold on it to go and get it done again in the new year.

Do you have a dyno graph from before hand as a reference? I hope so! This makes it much more interesting if so.

Sadly no it was just a stand alone well street map.. in sure there will be a difference when it gets mapped again.

right over the next few days i am going to be getting my door pulls in make it a bit better to close the door..

managed to get the other side done last night such a shame i didn't think i rushed it but i did it a lot quicker and I'm not 100% with the outcome but I'm sure with the cap on it will look OK..

Not much going on now for a few weeks.. I'm sorting the Speedlines on Tuesday getting them Powder coated which means i can sort out swapping them over sadly don't think they will be done before Bedford but its not a massive issue and the manifold i will be getting on after the track day as i don't want to be flagged for noise. however after that I am only planing on track days next year as i have almost completed my to do list however the days i do have planned are very exciting.......

So my Trackday plans next year are as followes but no particular order

Donington possibly before it gets expensive
Castle Combe
Cadwell Park
Bedford

and one massive one.....

Nürburgring BTG......I am looking to get over there in August with a new found friend who has been going for the past 10 years..

Reactions: Big Ben
Not much going on now for a few weeks.. I'm sorting the Speedlines on Tuesday getting them Powder coated which means i can sort out swapping them over sadly don't think they will be done before Bedford but its not a massive issue and the manifold i will be getting on after the track day as i don't want to be flagged for noise. however after that I am only planing on track days next year as i have almost completed my to do list however the days i do have planned are very exciting.......

So my Trackday plans next year are as followes but no particular order

Donington possibly before it gets expensive
Castle Combe
Cadwell Park
Bedford

and one massive one.....

Nürburgring BTG......I am looking to get over there in August with a new found friend who has been going for the past 10 years..
I think a few people off the forum will head to Spa in April if you can squeeze that in?