06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

i like the little updates i do with regards to spec list however it makes me realise how much i spend whoops...

Spec list

handling
Bilstein B14 coilovers
Ultra Racing anti roll bar
federal rsr tyres
10mm pms rear axle spacers
10mm pms front spacers
stud and nut conversion kit
powerflex arb, rear wishbone bush and front wishbone bush with camber
compbrake adjustable top mounts
ferodo ds2500s with ktec disks

engine
powerflex engine mount kit with upper and lower torque link
miltek non res exhaust with decat
ktec airbox with removed resonator box
SRS performance remap
sprint booster

interiour
corbeau seats on sparco mounts
sabelt harnesses
stripped interiour
full LED light kit

exteriour
rear wiper delete
black badge covers
painted bonnet and mirrors
cup spoiler
new b pillar wraps (well one is done anyway)

left to do

Belive it or not there is still a few more bits left...
PMS air con delete kit
cup racer wheels
roll cage
steering wheel
and one day i might get the PMS exhaust

Reactions: ///M and Wisenatcho
I keep going to work on the bike recently and yesterday i felt a bit rubbish and the best way to resolve this.... Go for a drive i only went for a little one i decided to give the suspension a little b road test and again not disappointed its lovely and so stable at high speed it now (dare i say it) feels better than my old one i think because the 172 was so light at high speeds it was always twitchy but this one just feels lovely only thing that is bothering me is the ride height i am going to lower it today if i can if not the back will have to come up a few mm.

BeforeIMAG2515.jpg

And now

IMAG2664.jpg

It's 20mm higher due to the way the top mount sits but we'll see after tonight if not to get the "look" I'll have to get the splitter which I do wanna do eventually

Reactions: suj and ///M
So had a good go at it today with the old lowering and it went all the way down the the test drive reveled a problem so..
IMAG2669.jpg

This was as it was lowered..

It didn't stay like this I did raise it back up and after the drive it was dark so didn't get any pictures but it felt much better I also raised the back up and as said it felt much better so well see..

Reactions: suj
had a quick glance this morning as i walked past it (car guy thing) and it looks spot on ill get some proper pics of it with its height and try and get how the camber and the tyres are sitting i cant wait to go and get another good drive.

Reactions: ///M and suj
had a nice little drive today to Telford to take a look at a car for the Mrs.. car was lovely no knocking or anything it felt lovely its been raised a little and it handles and feels awesome i decided to take the old camera just in case she bought it. safe to say she now has a German whip.IMG_8888.JPG IMG_8891.JPG IMG_8899.JPG IMG_8901.JPG

42k Golf Gti in Graphite Blue which looks stunning once cleaned good job that was the first thing she wanted to do so after the faultless drive back for both cars we got to it

IMG_8914.JPG IMG_8917.JPG IMG_8921.JPG