06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Doing with film again ?

The "paint" i used on the fogs of my Renault 19 was awful. Hardly stuck to the lense at all. Even after multiple coats - it scratched off very easily indeed.

yeah re do the wrap it went on ok but not very well due to there it attaches you cant massively see it but i know its there

^^^Do you even sleep ? :smile: Your always at it........

Big changes coming up with that little lot fitted.

Its going to feel amazing ! Quite jealous.

^^^Do you even sleep ? :smile: Your always at it........

Big changes coming up with that little lot fitted.

Its going to feel amazing ! Quite jealous.
Lol no I'm always trying lol and yeah I can't wait I'm just painting bits at the moment which is why it's not back together yet

looking forward to your feedback on the top mounts..good job mate..hats off to you

Only thing is I've had to raise the car because of the top mounts not going down low enough but I'm looking into it

It feels like its been ages since I drive the beast... it has now all gone back together and I have just come back from its first drive.. oh my it feels epic I can't wait to get back in it and try it again tomorrow I've just finished fully putting it back together. Scuttle panel window wipers and wheel arches bit what a difference round corners lovely

Sneaky nighttime pic

IMAG2636.jpg IMAG2638.jpg IMAG2641.jpg IMAG2644.jpg

I almost forgot I also put ktec disks and freddo ds2500 pads on swish View attachment 17727

Presume that post is predictive text: not Jack Daniels based :smile:

I bet your little test drive was epic indeed. Glad to hear the fruits of your labour paid off. I can imagine your smile from here.

Don't know much about the K-Tec discs. Do I see they are grooved on my phone ? With the DS2500's I'm sure they'll be fantastic though.

Great work and write-up as ever !

great news..so you feel the top mounts have improved the handling a lot??

I'd say they where a big help when I had them on my old car it was the best upgrade I did but I fitted them when they where on there own however on these the shock doesn't rotate so it doesn't really do the same but with all the extra camber it feels so much more stable at high speeds round a corner

Presume that post is predictive text: not Jack Daniels based :smile:

I bet your little test drive was epic indeed. Glad to hear the fruits of your labour paid off. I can imagine your smile from here.

Don't know much about the K-Tec discs. Do I see they are grooved on my phone ? With the DS2500's I'm sure they'll be fantastic though.

Great work and write-up as ever !

It's was fantastic and no not Jack d based just being a tool..

My last car I swore by brembo Max disks and padgid rs42s I could not see brembo disks for this one and heard some good things about the kits they do the set was about 260 delivered and the ds2500s I have always been a fan of.

Now for more "test driving"

Great little test drive review there mate. Enjoying your enthusiasm.

Nothing like that first proper drive when you've put a load of new bits on and it all comes together.

Oh my there is a "private road" by the Mrs house and there has just been a new roundabout put in I decided to test the old girl and what an improvement it just feels fantastic turn in is amazing back end feels so nice and it just grips and grips Mallory on the 5th of May sill be awesome

IMAG2647.jpg

good to know..looking forward to drive mine again then..thanks for your info..
enjoy your weapon..

Just had another quick hour tidying my mess in the garage and got distracted so one of the b pillar wraps are on bit bubbly mind. IMAG2658.jpg