0-60 times?

I know the Clio isn't about the 0-60 time , but what are the average times here(with mods, weight saving, turbo, compressor)? What is possible with a n/a engine and maximum weight saving for example?

I was the same with a couple of 2 of my friends with the BMW E60 535D 0-180km/h with:

V6 airbox
lightweight flywheel
Miltek catback & Miltek 200cell sportcat
remap
1300kg (weighted)

Had 195bhp on the dyno.

6.3 using renault sport monitor.

car had cat back exhaust and remap at the time. quarter of a tank and 1 passenger on a flat road :wink:

The Renaultsport App is a bit of a gimmick, it's not particularly accurate. Realistically most drivers will struggle to achieve the 6.9 to 60 quoted by Renault.

I only managed 6.9 in a remapped and stripped 197 weighing 1260kg, with a perfect launch using professional measuring equipment at Santa Pod.

I didn't mean the iphone app I meant the in car one from the factory. That was a one off I can achieve 6.7 - 6.9 most times with semi-decent starts.

druze ja imam problema sa mojim clio nekad ide 190 nekad 220 a vise od 220 ne ide to je max. reci mi koliko ide fabricki clio max..? proverio sam ga u servis na kompjuter kaze neki problem sa detonacijom goriva, zamenio sam novi NGK ali opet nije ok po moje mislenje,sad ima 29.000km . Reci mi na koliko km motor pocinje da radi najbolje,.hvala puno

i have problem with my clio sometimes goes 190km/h sometimes 220km/h, computer problems only 1 with detonation fuel and i changed NGK plugs from renault but car is the same with max speed 190-220 km/h,my clio is stock.maybe thats normal max speed i dont know thats why i asked here.i have 29.000km thanks !

Last edited:
6.67s 0-100km/h
14,67s TT 1/4 mile

timed with GTech-Pro

Miltek exhaust, K&N panel filter & remap

The same setup, 33°C, 14.83s ET:

[YOUTUBE]m7tHkmZDwAs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]lQ7WAoIqQD0[/YOUTUBE]

And on another event, 30°C:

6.53s 0-100km/h
14.767 TT 1/4 mile

DRAG.jpg

All results were made on CSC3 tires.

Last edited:
Good results, i would like to achieve 6,5. With weight reduction, akra, remap, decat en filter.

When I read this, it should be possible :smile:

Good results, i would like to achieve 6,5. With weight reduction, akra, remap, decat en filter.

When I read this, it should be possible :smile:

My best was ~6.53s with: V6 airbox & KTR panel filter, Miltek exhaust & 200cell sportcat, lightweight flywheel & remap = 195,1bhp

These other times I did without the V6 airbox & lightweight flywheel.