£90 ebay bargain Exhaust Manifold 519 fitting

Hi All,

Just bought the clio cup racer manifold with the dug out cat for 390 bargain I think. So was thinking of going 519 to get this fitted with matched inlets and also get the dreaded belts and water pump changed but no service. I will call them in the morning but does anyone know rough costs? Oh and also will get a remap to go nicely with the manifold and inlets.

Cheers for all comments

Have a look on the trader section on here, it will give you a good idea on costs.

I'd imagine you're looking at £1000+ for everything you've said though.

Hi mate,

yeah ah I was thinking around £400 for belts £250 for inlets £250 for map and £250 for fitting. Everyone think that's about right? And jake sorry mate had too think my manifold is blowing and repairing it is atleast £60 so why not do what I've done. Plus a Decat whilst still passing the strictest mot as it looks like it had 2

Given surely not you can sell me for more than the cup ones I think. If mine is blowing need to invest in an engine mount forgot that. There is another £100

I popped that in the watch list aswell, I spotted it when it was on £10.
I was curious what it would reach, but at £90 id say you got a bargain, as long as the flexi sections are in a good/usable condition :smile:

Hi mate,

sorry i I took your chance of a manifold. I would sell it for £150ish providing its in good nick. If it is damaged then £50 then add postage. i think that's a fair pirice.

I had been watching it for a long time too but didn't want to bid until last day. Got the confirmation in a boring meeting so was a nice suprise. If the flexis are in bad condition it will be going straight back as there is no mention of this

So need some advice, manifolds hear looks great and all. There is a slight dent on not flexis. Mostly cosmetic and caught the mesh so fraying slightly on the flexis but as far as I can see has not hit the bit underneath. Will this still be okay? Most is just on the lip but the pipes do have slight dents on them.

Any exhaust place should be able to heat it up and remove the dents for a few £.

I wouldnt worry if there's just small ones like if a stone has put a little dent into it, but if they're rather large, it'll affect the pressures.

Got any pictures just out of curiosity?

I should have taken pictures but I wrapped it back up and now in my work warehouse locked for the weekend. It is about the size of a 5p piece and mostly on the lip which isn't affecting the pipe and the flexi mesh not the pipe underneath. I think I'm fine. I will get some picks anyway

edit: have to wait until Monday warehouse locked

Last edited: